Mediumship and Healing Courses
Holos University Graduate Seminary prepares students to integrate Universal Principles of Spirituality and Holistic Health through self-development, scholarly exploration and research, and compassionate service.
The mystical traditions of virtually all religions contain substantial references that address the subtle physical energies of the body, the transpersonal aspects of the mind, and the expressive activity of the spirit. These traditions exist at the very core of holistic mysticism, spiritual direction, counseling intuition, transformational psychology, and integrative healthcare. Holos University Graduate Seminary (HU) emphasizes ecumenical spiritual approaches that fulfill a growing need for an inclusive, holistic, and creative approach to life in contemporary communities.
- Holistic Mysticism
- Intuition and Healing
- Spiritual Contracts
- Past Life Therapy
- Emotions and Intuition
- Medical Intuition Practice
- Spiritual Healing Practicum
- Principles and Laws of Psychic Energies
- Intentional Transformation - A Body/Mind/Spirit Approach
- Indigenous Healing Studies
- Mandala - A Transpersonal Art and Science of Spiritual Healing
- Principles of Spiritual Direction
- Exploring the Nature of Healing