Managing a Spiritualist Center
The Accelerated Ministerial Education and Training (AMET) Program is being offered by CCWH in recognition that greater assistance is needed to help spiritualizing individuals and communities cope with the rapid changes underway in today’s world.
Who may apply?
The AMET program is intended for ordaining spiritual practitioners. Therefore, persons who are certified as wholistic healers, counselors, or teachers of metaphysical studies, as well as longtime students of spiritual healing, astrology, intuitive development, and othermetaphysical arts and sciences, may apply for enrollment. Prior education, work experience, willingness and desire to serve, will be taken into consideration for admission.
CCWH's Ministerial Classes include:
- Methods of Spiritual Healing: Mind, Body and Emotions
- Spiritual Ceremonies and Rituals
- Principles of Spiritual Psychology
- Principles of Spiritual Anatomy
- Intuitive Techniques for Pastoral Counseling
- Ministerial Ethics and Conduct