The Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University (BKWSU) is an international non-governmental organisation headquartered at Mt. Abu, Rajasthan, India with over 8,500 centres in 100 countries, territories and islands. As a learning community, it currently has more than 825,000 regular students seeking to strengthen their ability to live by their own higher nature and to improve their contribution to society through spiritual education and reflective practices.
The Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University acknowledges the intrinsic goodness of all people. We teach a practical method of meditation that helps individuals understand their inner strengths and values.
A worldwide family of individuals from all walks of life, we are committed to spiritual growth and personal transformation, believing them essential in creating a peaceful and just world.
Acknowledging the challenges of rapid global change, we nurture the well-being of the entire human family by promoting spiritual understanding, leadership with integrity and elevated actions towards a better world.
Courses and Programmes offered at the centres:
Core Curriculum: Raja Yoga Meditation
Personal Development Courses Through these courses and programmes individuals deepen their self-understanding, explore and experiment with spiritual life skills, and develop a strong spiritual context with which to live a practical and fulfilling life. The courses offered may include:
- Positive Thinking – How to use the mind in a positive, productive, and beneficial way
- Stress-free Living – Understanding, managing and preventing stress
- Self Management for Quality of Life – Exploring spiritual tools to manage time, anger, etc.
- The Four Faces of Woman – Balancing personal, family, and professional lives
- The Secrets of Self-Esteem – How to build and sustain self-esteem and self-worth.