The Core Principles of Bloch Healing:
1. The ability to live a Healthy life is dependent upon a person possessing a clear perception of what it is that they most profoundly think, feel and value, and of the connection that exists between themselves and others.
2. Because we are relational creatures, it is in genuine relating between one person and another that these perceptions may be most readily evoked, when the obstacles to full communication fall away and each is free to be who they most fully are in relation to the other. This ‘Meeting’ is the essence of the Healing relationship.
3. The primary goal of a Healer is to relate with their Client honestly and to care for, respect and dignify them as the full person that they are. This allows the Healer to offer a ‘Meeting’ to the Client. When the Client is able to recognise and is ready to accept this offer, even if not always at first quite consciously, then a ‘Meeting’ takes place between them, and both are Healed.
4. A Healing relationship may occur in any modality. However, the directness of contact afforded by touch can make it easier for many people to allow the unimpeded communication required for a ‘Meeting’ to take place.
5. ‘Meetings’ lead inevitably to ‘Moments of Clarity’, which are characterised by a clearer sense of oneself, of one’s own feelings, values and priorities, and of the relationship that exists between all people and things.
6. ‘Moments of Clarity’ tend to lead, in time, to a re-ordering of a person’s priorities in life, with increasing precedence given to activities, situations, relationships and values more conducive to good Health in every sense of the word.
The purpose of my website, blochhealing.co.uk, is to outline the philosophical principles and the theory supporting the practice of Bloch Healing, a unique form of ‘person-centred’ hands-on healing, and to describe the practical application of these principles.
Although this website is based on a monograph that was written with the professional therapist in mind, it is also intended to be accessible to the educated layperson.
Subject headings such as 'What is Healing?', 'What is a Healer?' and 'The Use of Power in Healing' may of interest to therapists from a wide range of backgrounds.
Details of my private practice may be found on my other website at Bloch Healing Cheshire.