Not-for-profit organization dedicated to helping people understand that:
- We are spiritual beings having a physical experience
- Death is merely a transition into the next stage of our eternal lives
- Our primary mission in life is to grow spiritually and help others grow spiritually
Four groups exploring spirituality and afterlife connections through discussions, invited speakers, and other events:
1. The Circle for Spiritual Understanding.
Meets Sunday and Wednesday evenings for discussions and informal experiments having to do with understanding the afterlife. The circle explores methods of using physical mediumship to successfully have afterlife connections.
2. Spirituality without Religion.
Meets the first and third Tuesdays of the month for discussions of religion and spirituality.
3. Afterlife and Greater Reality.
Meets the second and fourth Tuesdays of the month for discussions of the paranormal, survival of consciousness, nature of the afterlife, and other topics. People who are mediums or believe they have medium abilities are encouraged to come and talk about their abilities. Some work is done with hypnosis and afterlife communication. Beginning in spring, this group will explore methods of self-guided afterlife connections.
4. The Circle for Spiritual Communication.
Meets Friday evenings for discussions and activities involving afterlife communication. Participants try methods of after-death communication to develop alternatives. The group also works to enhance the abilities of those who attend to develop more successful communications. The focus is on mental mediumship.