Directory of Spiritualist Centers in North America
Divine Heart Center invites you to achieve deep states of meditation and expanded consciousness at the 2014 Fall Reiki Raja Yoga Retreat. The retreat is being held at the Himalayan Institute in Honesdale, PA.
Achieving deep states of meditation for inner peace, burning Karma and self-realization are the focus of this retreat.
The retreat will start at 10.30 am on the day after Thanksgiving, Friday, November 28th and will continue till 10.30 am on Sunday, November 30th. The following techniques will be taught and practiced in addition to other Reiki Raja Yoga techniques.
• Reiki Kriya Meditation - an intense meditation technique directly revealed to Grandmaster Shailesh promotes healing of all aspects of the seeker's life as well leads to ultimate liberation. A must know technique for the serious seeker who has worldly duties to accomplish but ultimately wants to seek liberation. We have not seen a more comprehensive meditation technique.
• Kriya Yoga Meditation - basic and advanced Kriya Yoga techniques will be practiced to help the seekers accelerate their evolution and progress closer to self-realization.
• Healing Chants - precise and enjoyable chants of the Divine Heart Center create a vibration in the Aura of the seeker which then helps with healing of the entire Aura.
• Intention Manifestation - technique to invoke the energy of the Universe to manifest your worthwhile and uplifting intentions.
• Spiritual Boost - transmission of Divine Grace and Will Power from the source into the body, mind and Aura of the attendees to support their practice even after the retreat is over.
As always, a Level 2 Reiki Raja Yoga Certification will also be conferred upon the new attendees who complete the course with dedication.
Himalayan Institute offers accommodations at $75 per night and $200 per night based on your preferences. Simple freshly prepared vegetarians meals are also provided and are included in the accommodation rates. Please call the Himalayan Institute directly at (800) 822-4547 to make room reservations.
The following course registrations are available:-
1) Course Registration - this includes the course fee per person for Meditation and Healing sessions on Nov 28th, 29th and 30th. Attendees should make their own room reservations per their preference by calling the Himalayan Institute directly.
2) Patron Registration - only three slots are are being offered for this registration. This registration includes everything offered in (1) and also includes private room accommodation for TWO adults for THREE nights (thurs, fri and sat) in the same guest house where Grandmaster Shailesh will be staying. Being close to the Guru will allow more healing and more spiritual progress to happen. There will also be an opportunity for additional time with Shailesh when the general sessions are over.
3) Child Daycare Registration (Click here to register)- parents who are bringing their young ones can register them using this option. This option is for children who will not be attending the sessions but will require day care. Shared babysitters are being arranged to take care of the children needing daycare. This option will cover the cost of hiring the babysitters for a total of about 20 hours during the retreat as follows:- Friday -10.30 am till 7 pm excluding meal times, Saturday- 9 am till 7 pm excluding meals times, Sunday - 9 am till 10.30 am. Please note that these time can change depending upon how the actual sessions progress on the day of the session but the core team ensures that the seekers are able to find time to meditate while the children are being take care of. Please register each child separately.
Come join us to take the next step in your journey towards holistic happiness.