Directory of Spiritualist Centers in the UK and Worldwide
"Our church is open to all and we would love to have you visit one of our services, healing nights or special events."
- Sunday Divine Service with Demonstration of Mediumship
- Tuesday Healing Service
- Wednesday Service with Demonstration of Mediumship
- Wednesday Healing Service
- Saturday (2nd and 4th) Open Circle
- Coffee Mornings with Private Sittings
- Beginners Awareness Class
- Namings, Weddings & Funerals
Brief History of the Church - Excerpts: "Before the second world war the Spiritualists of Ossett and Horbury met in a room which was above the Tuppenny shop in Horbury. By the mid-thirties Spiritualism had become so popular and the meetings were so well attended, that a larger and more permanent premises was required.
"A building on the Church's present site became available. This is in Broadheads Yard at Ossett. This building, which is now the Church tea room was previously the local dole office. It was made into a Church and was registered with the local council as a place of worship in August 1939. By the early 1970's this building was also considered to be too small. It was therfore decided to build a new Church connected to the existing building,"