Animals Have Souls, Too
How do we say goodbye when it’s time for our beloved animal companions to pass? Where do they go when they leave Earth, and how do we ease the loss and help them transition to the other side?
In her newest book, Penelope Smith shows how to explore and transform the often traumatic experience of losing a cherished animal into a positive, uplifting experience for animals as well as their human friends. With true stories and insights from people and their animals about dying, death, and beyond, readers will learn how to release feelings of loss and separation and instead stay connected to their animal friends in spirit.
Informative and comforting, Animals in Spirit shares the process of dying from animals’ viewpoints. You will learn:
- how animals may choose their paths in life and death
- how to work through guilt and grieving
- when to consider euthanasia
- what happens after animals leave this world
- the messages departed animals have for us
- and reincarnation—meeting animal friends from life to life.
All people who care for animals must face their companions’ deaths; Animals in Spirit is a powerful and practical guide that shows us how to help animals make their transition while strengthening ourselves by feeling their presence deeper in our hearts as we learn to accept and understand the full experience.